Email marketing and its key benefits
By creating and deploying email campaigns you can:
- personalize the messages you send to achieve maximum impact
- segment users and customer database information to target specific categories
- maintain a constant flow of communication with your stakeholders by emailing a newsletter
- test marketing and advertising messages to see their potential
- showcase your brand’s creativity with fascinating graphic design
- gather customer feedback and use it to improve your services and products
- increase lead generation with sales emails for your e-commerce website
- generate repeat sales with engaging copywriting
- cross-sell products and services, according to specific preferences and purchase history
- drive users to your offline location to make purchases
- build your eco-friendly company image by not using paper based marketing materials.
Your customer data base is one of your brand’s most important assets, because it is owned by you, independently of social networks or other services which, at some point, might deny your access to their users. The team of experts at Sacramento Design Network can help you leverage the potential of this data basethrough creative and effective email marketing campaigns, accurately targeted and continuously monitored.
Planning and optimizing your email marketing
At Sacramento Design Network, we do even more than just send newsletters by email. We monitor key indicators for your campaigns, such as:
- opening rates
- click rates
- spam marking percentage
- action rates over time
- landing page bounce rates
- complaint rates
- unsubscribe rates
- number of unsubscribers.
We then use the information and insights derived from these indicators to fine tune and optimize each element from your email campaign, so next time we email a newsletter better reactions will be obtained and a bigger positive impact on your business. We try to work on:
- engagement rates for the newsletter itself, but also for the landing pages included in the newsletter content
- click-through rate, especially for sales emails
- customer loyalty
- customer relationship management
- optimization for all devices (especially mobile).
To email a newsletter is relatively easy, but to do it right and then monitor its path, so that you get a high return on investment for the resources dedicated to sending it out – that is a lot more complex. But we would love to do it for you!
Investing in Sacramento Design Network’s professional services for email marketing campaigns could be a great thing for your business, because it could improve the effectiveness and timeliness of the process, thus bringing in better results, more leads and more ultimately sales. We believe that there is something to do better in every email campaign and we try to learn from each of our experiences.