How search engine marketing services work
As a search marketing agency, Sacramento Design Network can make your business more visible through contextual advertising, conversion rate optimization and pay-per-click campaigns. We also design and create tracking systems which create detailed reports and constantly monitor the performance of your search marketing campaign. These Web analytics tools can enable you to gain more insight into your customer’s behavior, attract new clients and business partners and also find opportunities for growth.
But first, let us help you understand this process better by briefly explaining how a search engine marketing service works. Professional search engine marketing is done by paying for your ads to be displayed on search engine results pages (SERPs) when a user performs a search using specific keywords, which you are targeting. The easiest way to understand how this is done is to see how paid text ads appear on Google, and you can observe that in the image below:
Search marketing can be done on various networks, such as the Google Search Network, Yahoo, Bing or other websites that are included in these networks. A lot of other smaller search engines have deals with the major ones and along with borrowing the results pages from these search engines, they also display search marketing campaigns.
The main form of ads used in this content is text ads, limited to a certain number of characters in the title, in the body and for the URL space. Also, the ads have to respect certain guidelines, which protect the user from deceiving advertising and which are enforced so as to provide the best user experience possible.
The benefits of professional search engine marketing
As a search marketing agency, we have had the opportunity to learn a lot from the campaigns we created and from the experience of researching what other companies have done. We always create and manage our clients’ campaigns according to search marketing standards and by applying best practices guidelines.
Professional search engine marketing can help you explore a world of benefits for your company, including:
- Control of ad spending budget
- Only paying for ad clicks, also known as pay-per-click or PPC
- Access to useful information about the demographic profile of your target audience
- Campaign targeting for specific locations including countries, regions and cities
- Choice of which devices you want your ads to appear on (desktops, laptops, mobile phones, smartphones or tablets)
- Ability to constantly tweak and fine tune your ad campaign to obtain best results
- Using a variety of platforms and channels to post your ads (Google, Yahoo search marketing, Bing, etc.)
- Testing and refine your campaign as you go using feedback
- Sending users to specific landing pages, designed and created according to your objectives and business needs
- Implementing local search engine marketing and significantly increase sales and lead generation
- Monitoring and tracking results to optimize the conversion funnel.
By using the quality services offered by the Sacramento Design Network search marketing agency you will be able to capitalize on our experience and know-how so that your advertising budget is used to its full potential.
We assemble all the data we collect through the various channels we use to promote your business and we explore it in order to find out how to better promote your brand’s core assets. All of this architecture is designed to place your business closer to your audience, in search results, where your potential customers look for information on products and services. This actively managed search marketing campaign should be an ongoing effort which can results in long term growth for your business.