Maybe you have not thought about this yet, but internet usage on mobile devices has skyrocketed in 2012 and will continue to grow as more and more people use smart devices to go online and make searches, buy products and use services. With the mobile websites and mobile applications that Sacramento Design Network can build for you, you can freely explore the incredible mobile apps benefits, while positioning your company as a leader in innovation, design and user experience.
Take full advantage of mobile apps benefits
The mobile world is changing not only the type of devices we use more often, but also how we get and filter information and, ultimately, how brands connect to users and vice versa. Did you know that an average smartphone user checks his phone about 34 times a day (source )? Those are 34 chances for a brand to get in touch with its customer, which is an amazing statistic. Another one on the long list of benefits of mobile apps is the fact that mobile is the closest medium to a user at all times. Most people sleep with their smartphones next to their pillow, so there’s an entire world of opportunities out there to be explored. The mobile apps market is a very competitive one, but Sacramento Design Network had all the right tools, know-how and creative assets to make your company stand out.
Here are some of the numerous mobile websites’ and mobile apps’ benefits that your business can use to do better business online:
- Improved user experience – an essential mobile apps advantage is that you meet your customers in the environment that’s closest to him/her: on his/her mobile phone, which he keeps on 24/7 and which is the devices closest to him/her at all times.
- Increased load speed – mobile websites and apps are specifically designed for mobile standards and have optimal download speed, which means less waiting and more browsing.
- Engagement and contextualization – mobile websites and mobile apps instantly engage users with mobile-specific features such as click-to-call, mapping functions, indication of geographic proximity and so on. For mobile apps you can offer one-touch access to your contact information, push notifications, easy access to your inventory, offline features, etc.
- Improved rankings in mobile searches – mobile websites are ranked higher by search engines, such as Google or Yahoo, because they are mobile-friendly and allow placement in a growing number of mobile and local directories.
- Constant connectivity – mobile websites and mobile apps can be accessed anywhere, any time. This level of closeness to your customers and potential clients provides a completely new opportunity to connect with target audiences in new and engaging ways, which is one of the most exciting mobile apps benefits.
- Offline integration – with the use of QR codes you can bridge the gap between the online and the offline environment, focusing your customers’ attention on a certain offer by accessing it on a mobile device with only a couple of clicks. Instant gratification for the users, increased revenues for you!
- New advertising opportunities – the mobile environment provides you with a new array of mobile apps advantages, such as advertising possibilities that can benefit your business as far as exposure, awareness, promoting certain products/services and so on.
- Great positioning – having a mobile website or a mobile app will show that your business uses state-of-the-art technology and will position your brand as a leader in innovation, an authority in its niche. This can generate repeat business, increase time spent on your website and build loyalty among your customers and stakeholders.
- A vast mobile apps market – having an ecosystem that promotes great apps based on user reviews and features is a great thing to have access to. You can use the mobile apps store (for iPhone, Android and Windows Mobile) to see what type of competition you are facing and how you can improve your own project. We do this for every client we work with. If you app has a record number of downloads or is just really, really good, you can get featured on that mobile apps store, which will strengthen credibility in your app and your business and position you as a leader.
If these benefits of mobile apps that we presented have you thinking about developing a mobile-friendly website for your company or organization, please contact us for a free consult. The team at Sacramento Design Network will be happy to learn more about your needs and offer recommendations that best suit your business.