Let us help you create great video presentations for your business. Tell the story of your brand so that everyone will get the right message!
Make your brand’s voice heard with professional videography
Video marketing presents amazing opportunities for your business! Imagine being able to have your CEO tell the story of the brand himself or have video testimonials from your most loyal employees or from your biggest fans. Video presentations can have a much higher positive impact on your audience than other types of multimedia content. Some of the key benefits of professional videography are:
- it is engaging
- it engenders emotional reactions
- it reaches a global audience
- it sends a powerful message
- it stimulates the vision, hearing and motion perception
- it has a narrative structure
- it’s online 24/7
- it grabs attention
- it addresses the short attention span
- it’s entertaining or educating, depending on your purpose
- it can be available on multiple platforms
- it’s easy to share and it induces the need to act
- given the right set of circumstances, it can go viral.
It’s also important to know that video works for a lot of different audiences. For example, small business video can help you position yourself as a leader in your area of operations by displaying your best assets: your place of business, your personnel, your technology or your passion.
Don’t forget that video can be used to reach a multitude of purposes:
- video presentations can be used for trainings, seminars and conferences
- video advertising can help you get a new revenue source for your business, but it can also help you reach more customers (find out more about our internet marketing services)
- small business video can improve your local SEO efforts
- you can use video to showcase your products and services
- you can do video demonstrations of how your products and services work
- you can create tutorials for your business
- you can illustrate statistics and facts about your brand
- you can use video for outdoor or TV advertising.
The professional videography service from Sacramento Design Network
Our professional team at Sacramento Design Network is ready to take on any challenge related to business video marketing. Whether we are working on a small business video or a videography session for a big corporation, we will use the same state of the art equipment and qualified professionals to give you the best quality for your investment.
Here are some of the video creation and video marketing services that we provide:
- SEO copywriting and keywords for script, including prompts
- a session with professional videographers, according to the videography package that you purchased
- shooting in multiple locations in one visit
- using one or more cameras for business presentations, as needed
- video editing to create the final production
- delivery of MP4 files of the edited production, available for download and backed-up on a flash drive
- upload to YouTube or other video sharing platforms, including SEO keyword content, tags and description
- adding the video into the graphic design of the website
- video marketing for the final results – promoting it on social networks or other channels
- video advertising through our internet marketing services.
At Sacramento Design Network, we address all the platforms that might help you make the most of your video content. Website video can also improve the quality of the information you provide for your customers and potential customers. It can lead to them spending more time on the website and having all the options to engage with your content readily available.
The business video marketing services offered by Sacramento Design Network will increase the professionalism your business presents itself with and, by using it, you can populate the web with brand owned videos that your audience will want to watch and share with others.Our videography services include footage, video and audio editing, script writing, actors, directing and soundtrack music. We also offer video streaming via Youtube, Vimeo or other video platforms, or directly embedded on the client’s website.