How video optimization works
Video production for your business in an investment that will continue to bring return on investment months or even years from its release. That is why it is important to give it every chance to shine, to bring you exposure and to maximize its potential for your business.
Optimizing video means tweaking every element attached to the video and placing that video content in the right context. Here is what we work on:
- The title – this is the most impactful element because it helps the user decide if he or she will watch it or not
- The content – video content should be created according to a script and it should include elements that will help identify and connect to your business (phone numbers, website URL, call to action, etc.)
- The length – there’s an optimum amount of time that users are willing to sit and watch an online video and you should be able to deliver the right information in that short period to them; according to the business’s and network’s profile, we recommend the perfect duration for video content
- The branding – we use the business logo, the fonts and the color scheme that are part of your visual identity so that people will recognize that the video is related to you business
- Title, descriptions, tags – these are all elements of video SEO which we carefully create and deploy
- Embedding the video in the right website pages, on the right channels, at the most effective moment (for example, testimonial videos are very useful for a service or a product launch; webcasts are great for maintaining a good relationship with the key stakeholders and a viral video can boost your brand’s popularity).
The key benefits of video optimization
Video production and optimizing video are two services that work in sync so that you offer your audience quality multimedia content that can:
- Educate – webcasts, webinars, tutorials, testimonial videos
- Entertain – short movies, commercials, etc.
- Tell a story – the story behind the brand, interviews, people and employee profiles
- Answer questions
- Provide information – product reviews, product demonstrations
- Illustrate an example – case studies, talk about statistics
- Offer inside information – behind the scenes, making-of.
For any objective you might have in mind, we have a video that will work. That is why we focus on getting you specific, measurable results with video SEO. That means focusing on the long tail and making sure that every guideline and best practice in the industry is respected. If you do everything right and you have a creative force that drives your video project – such as our creative team – you might end up with a viral video on your hands!