The assets of a great logo design for business
The logo design of a company is the most important element in a brand’s visual identity. A logo is a custom graphic mark or an emblem used by companies, organizations or even individuals to originally define their identity through graphic means. Its unique purpose is to engender instant recognition and to evoke an emotional connection or reaction.
A logo is the distilled identity of a company or a brand so that is why the logo design of a company is so crucial for its future. The logo can become a trademark or a brand itself and will represent your values, your activity and organization throughout its entire career and across all channels. That is why it is recommended that all logo designs for business be handled by professional, talented designers who can really create a graphic concept that can last for years.
In a world where visual information is digested and passed on with a blinding speed, having a lasting logo and web design is a challenge. Today’s logos are abstract, innovative, expressing entire stories and allowing the public to interpret their meaning. The logo creation process is something Sacramento Design Network takes very seriously and our team of designers completely emerge themselves in the brand’s features so that they gain a better understanding of what makes it special and different. We also research your target public and their preferences so we can understand what would appeal to them more.
The concept of logo design
While working on logo and graphic design, our designers come up with various graphic concepts, according to the brief submitted by you. These concepts include:
Different color options, according to what type of feeling and emotion you want to convey;
- Different color options, according to what type of feeling and emotion you want to convey;
- Specific functionalities, according to the objective of the logo design & web design;
- Logo usage contexts – different cultures interpret colors differently, so this is also something that our designers take into account;
- The psychology of symbols and how different shapes affect perceptions and incorporate values and emotional reactions;
- Cultural perceptions of different logo concepts so that the logo can be perceived the same in all societies;
- Different fonts inspire different feelings for the logo design of a company and trying out several custom made font types could engender new perspectives on your brand or business;
- Multiple website logo designs to see which one would better adapt to the theme of your current or future website.
After defining a clear strategic approach related to the chosen logo design for business, we go from the initial sketch to finalizing the logo creation process with theme colors and format. Your input is very valuable for us and we will be working together to define each characteristic included in this essential part of your company’s graphic design package.
Another important aspect we take into consideration while creating a new symbol for your business is the logo to be able to be printed in a quality manner, but also be beautifully displayed as a website logo design. Wherever they may find it, the members of the targeted public must attach their own emotional values to your business’s logo design & web design, so that this connection can transcend time and become a tie between you and your potential customer.
Website logo designs that last
The most iconic logos in history are the ones that big companies used successfully throughout the years, in bad time times as well as in good ones. In a crisis, your logo and graphic design elements could be a reminder of better times and of shared memories with your company, thus enabling it to surpass the obstacle and change the context for better communication. Never underestimate the power of people’s minds to recognize website logo designs and associate them with meaningful experiences.