The multiple benefits of having e-commerce software
Examples of popular web retailing sites web stores (E.g. Amazon.com, CDNow.com, and CompudataOnline.com, Ebay.com) are just a sample of what e-commerce software offers as we leverage this method of sales for exponential growth. Thousands of companies that sell products to other companies and directly to consumers have discovered that the an e-commerce website provides not only a 24-hour-a-day showcase for their products, but also a quick way to reach the right targeted customers.
If you choose to create an e-commerce website, you will enable your business to:
- Be quickly set-up and managed – you can create an exclusively online business or move your business online to increase performance and revenue.
- Overcome geographical limitations – this will increase chances for higher sales and more revenue.
- Attract new customers with increased exposure on search engines– along with a search engine optimization strategy and good content, you can make your website become an authority in its niche and a trusted source for products and services.
- Lower operational costs – having an e-commerce website will reduce your operational costs by using different technological platforms and by automating different tasks.
- Easily locate products and services – your customers will be able to easily find products and services, compare their feature and make quick shopping decisions. Their shopping carts are easy to manage and easy to fill up.
- Provide comparison shopping – if your business’ USP (Unique Selling Proposition) is low prices, you can create a comparison shopping feature and clearly show your customers whose products/services he/she should choose. This is an added professional ecommerce benefit.
- Enable discounts, deals, coupons, group buying – thus increasing loyalty and encouraging repeat purchases.
- Provide complete information about your products and services – more than you could list in a physical store.
- Communicate in a personalized manner with your clients, thus increasing conversion rates and fostering loyalty among your client base.
- 24/7 shopping from your website with the deployment of reliable e-commerce solutions.
- Gain insight into your customers’ preferences and behavior that you can then use to offer personalized recommendations and discounts, to improve their shopping experience. This could lead to more purchases in their shopping carts and more revenues for your business.
Securing payments is our priority and it includes authenticating business transactors, using SSL certificates, controlling access to resources such as web pages for registered or selected users, encrypting communications, and, in general, ensuring the privacy and effectiveness of transactions. Among the most widely-used security technologies in e-commerce software is the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL certificates), which is built into both of the leading web browsers and will ensure an encrypted transfer of data and complete privacy for transactions through the payment gateway.
Our highly skilled web developers also handle Amazon and E-bay stores creation and e-commerce solutions deployed in social media applications. They also work with our internet marketing team to monitor and analyze transactions statistics and online purchasing behavior related to your e-commerce website. Collecting and interpreting this data can help you fine tune your web design, pricing, content and offers so that your customers will want to purchase more and more often from your professional ecommerce website.